DATE: Saturday, March 25th
TIME: 11:00 am ( A small dairy auction, please be on time)
LOCATION: W3057 Greenbush Rd., Juda, WI. From Juda, WI off of Hwy. 11, go north on County Road S to Greenbush Rd., go west to first farm.
For cattle questions phone 608-558-0779 or 608-931-6786
31- HEAD of DAIRY COWS, HEIFERS & BULLS
- 15-Cows fresh under 60 days,
- 3-Dry Cows-maybe be fresh by sale day,
- 6-Cows in all stages of lactation
- 5-Close Large Springing Heifers, some due by sale day, all Jersey bred
- 1-Jersey Bull, Registered 1 1/2 yrs. old
- 1-Jersey Purebred Bull, 9 mos. old
***Any Heifer Calves born by sale day will be sold at auction.
CATTLE NOTES: This herd is mostly all Jerseys with a few Guernseys. Cattle are all either registered or can be registered. Cows are milking good with a 5.0 Butterfat & 3.97 Protein. SCC is 200,000. Feeding consists of baled hay & corn silage. Cows are being milked in a stanchion barn. Many are halter broke and have been shown. Cows are all large framed. Don’t miss this auction with a rare opportunity to purchase some good quality, well cared for Jersey cattle.
CORN SILAGE: 30ft of corn silage in a 20×60 upright silo, easy unload