DATE: Saturday, March 30th, 2019
TIME: 11:00 am (Feed sells first, then cows, heifers, calves)
LOCATION: W3159 Hwy. 92, Belleville, WI. From Belleville, WI go east on Hwy. 92 app. Three miles to farm.
81- HEAD of HIGH GRADE DAIRY CATTLE
- 54-Dairy Cows with 29-cows dry & springing. 6-cows are very close and due by sale day.
- The Ryans freshen heavy for late spring & early summer.
- Majority are Holstein with 2-Jersey cross Dry Cows
- 18-Heifers, exposed to Springing & Bred to Angus Bull. Some due by sale day.
- Good springing heifers inc. 2-Jersey Cross, 1-R&W, balance Holstein.
- 6-Holstein Heifers, 3-6 mos. Old
- 2-BWF Cross Calves (1-bull & 1-heifer)
- 1- Angus Cross Heifer Calves. There may be some more beef calves by sale day.
NOTE: The Ryan’s are second generation with 60+ years of dairying. This herd is not being pushed just milking the old fashion way. They are being milked in a tie stall barn and are use to loose housing. They are being fed baled hay and grain with no TMR. Cows are bred to Herford and Angus and some Holstein. The SCC runs usually between 200-300,000 with a 63lb. Average which will increase in the next 30-60 days. Many younger, large framed cows in good condition ready for easy freshening.Some cows may be bred back AI to Holstein Bulls. Heifers are good in size.
162-BALES of FEED & BEDDING
FEED: Seller to load. $1.00 per bale. 10-line wrapped lst crop rd.bales- balage; 60-line wrapped 2nd crop rd. bales-balage; 15-dry wrapped rd.bales 3rd crop; 6-rd. bales dry lst crop w/protected sleeve; 40-lg.sq. 8ft. Bales, 4th crop, very good; 17-lg. Sq.. 2nd crop;
FODDER: 14-wrapped fodder bales with protected sleeve;
CORN SILAGE: App. 27ft in 18×60 Silo to be sold by the ton. A scale is close by. Seller will help load if possible.
TERMS: Cash or good check. Not responsible for accidents or losses.