DATE: Thursday, March 5th, 2020
TIME: 1:00 pm
LOCATION: Auction will be held at the Spring Grove Township Building.
N2475 County Hwy. GG, Brodhead, WI 53520.
Parcel #1 and Parcel #2 consisting of VACANT LAND sells absolute without reserve.
PARCEL #1 – Approximately 75 acres more of less of vacant land. Located in intersection of Mt. Hope & Rock Hill Roads. This parcel has a small amount of timber with walnut trees and running water. Majority of the crop land has a southern slope in one large field.
PARCEL #2 – Approximately 45 acres more or less of nearly all tillable vacant land. Located near N989 Mt. Hope Road.
PARCEL #3 – N1063 Mt. Hope Road, Brodhead, WI. Older home with four bedrooms and one full bath, and older three car garage plus a newer 70ft. heifer/steer open face shed with fence line feeding. This parcel has approximately nine acres.
PARCEL #4 – N989 Mt. Hope Road, Brodhead, WI. includes approximately 16 acres with all farm out-building including 106×328 Free Stall Barn, 40×40 Milking Parlor, 40×40 additional holding area, 40×130 two story barn, 50×100 Metal Machine shed, 26×60 older heifer barn, 32×45 loafing barn, silo bunker & concrete slab & manure pit system plus more. This parcel does not include the house and 3-car garage but could be negotiable.
TERMS:$25,000.00 down day of auction as earnest money on each parcel. Balance in cash with no contingencies at closing. Parcel #1&2 will be offered by per surveyed acres. Parcel #3&4 will be offered by the dollar. All parcels will be surveyed which will determine exact acreage at closing. Acreage & buildings sizes in advertising ads are all approximate and are more or less. Possession of crop land will be for the 2020 crop season.
- B&M Auctions of WI, LLC/Bidlingmaier Realty, LLC are representing the sellers.
- Any announcements made the day of sale take precedence over any printed advertising.
- This auction sale is not contingent upon Buyer’s financing or any other Buyer’s contingencies.
- Purchasers who are unable to close due to insufficient funds or otherwise, will be in default and the earnest money deposit money will be forfeited.
- The buyers shall be responsible for any fencing in accordance with Wisconsin state law.
- The buyers shall be responsible for installing his/her own entrances if needed or desired.
- If in the future a site clean-up is required it shall be at the expense of the buyers.
- This real estate is selling subject to any and all covenants, restrictions, encroachments and easements, as well as all applicable zoning laws.
- The buyers acknowledges that they have carefully and thoroughly inspected this real estate and are familiar with the premises. The buyers are buying this real estate in its “as is” condition and there are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the same.