DATE: Saturday, April 9th
TIME: 9:00 am
LOCATION: School’s Bus Garage on County S in Juda, WI|, W2885 County Highway KS Juda, WI 53550. Location is along County S at the Juda Bus Garage/Machinery and vehicles will be in Carter & Gruenewald’s lot along Cty KS
All proceeds go to support the Juda FFA Alumni / Juda FFA Chapter.
Consign your items now by calling:
Juda School 608-934-5251, ext 260
Ralph Johnson 608-214-3634
Mike Holland 608-214-1453
Consignments may be brought in on Friday: noon-7pm and Saturday 7-9am.
- We will accept machinery, tools, appliances, automobiles, lawn equipment, household items, animals, feed, etc.
- All items must be in good condition.
- A $25 deposit is required on all autos, TV’s, and appliances containing Freon.
- The Juda FFA Alumni will charge 10% on all consignments selling for under $1,000 and 7% on all consignments selling for $1,000-$4,999, and 5% on anything selling for $5,000 and over.
- No buy back fee.
- Your items will sell better if we can get them in our sale
bill, so please give us a call by March 22nd.
For information call Mike at (608)214-1453 or Juda Ag. Dept. (608) 934-5251, ext 260
Visit site for complete list and pictures: https://www.judaffa.com/juda-ffa-annual-alumni-consignment-auction/
Will sell with 2 rings. Ring 1 small items. Ring 2 farm items and equip., Donated items to sell last.
CASHIER: Sugar River Bank of Juda
TERMS: Cash or good check. Not responsible for accidents or losses.
AUCTION SERVICES DONATED BY: TOM & CORY BIDLINGMAIER, AUCTIONEERS