DATE: Sunday, September 30th TIME: 10:00 am (Real Estate-Noon)
LOCATION: 300 Drammen Valley Rd., Mt. Horeb, WI 53572. From Mt. Horeb, WI go south on Hwy. 78 to County Road A, go west to Drammen Valley Rd. From Blanchardville, WI go north on Hwy. 78 to Hwy. 39, go west to Drammen Valley Rd.
For auction information phone 608-523-4702
REAL ESTATE: 8-wooded acres surrounds this property along with a spring fed pond plus large lawn with mature shade trees. Nice Two Story country home
Downstairs: 10×15 Kitchen with vinyl floors, Stove, Refrigerator & Dishwasher
- 5×6 Pantry off Kitchen
- Large walk-in Laundry Room
- Newer 20×27 four seasons room, carpeted with windows on 3-sides with large deck off room
- 15×15 Dining Room with stain glass window
- 14×15 Living Room
- Full Bathroom with newer shower
Upstairs: Three bedrooms (13×15, 12×15 & 9×12) all carpeted with closets, Full Bathroom
- Home is approximately 2400 square feet. It has a front sitting porch with rubber roof.
- House has aluminum siding. One year old Shingled Roof. Gas Furnace app. Ten years old
- 3/4 Limestone Basement with outside entrance.
- 44×64 Cleary Metal Building approximately seven years old. Building has LB heat, cement floor, lowered ceiling & has a 16ft x42″ bar. 2-Overhead doors with openers plus walk thru door. Walls are insulated and has water. Doors have 2″ foam.
- 40×80 Wick Metal Building with water,12×20 shop area & office with Air Conditioning.
- Building has a wood burner, is insulated. It includes a Bend Park 10,000 lb. Auto lift/hoist and
- 60 gal. Upright Air Compressor. This building is split with 3-Overhead doors (2-10×10’s &
- 1-8×10 in middle of building) 16×22 Garage/Shop with Overhead door with opener. Metal Sided & Shingled Roof with water. Property also has a wire corn crib, windmill and an older shed.
Taxes: Approximately $3,500.00
TERMS: $25,000.00 down day of auction as earnest money. Balance in cash at closing within 30 days. Buyers must sign a WI offer to purchase with no contingencies at time of auction.
For more information or private showing phone B&M Auctions @ 608-328-4878
TRACTOR & FARM EQUIPMENT: Ford 641 w/fully hyd. Loader, 3pt, power steering, converted to 12 volt, OH 200 hrs. ago, good rubber, fenders; Adjustable pallet forks; King Kutter 6ft. 3pt. Adj. Blade; King Kutter 3pt. 6ft. Finishing mower; 300 gal. field sprayer; 36″ barn fan on wheels; 2-water totes;
4-WHEELERS: 1998 Polaris 400, 4×4, 6309 miles, rebuilt engine, elec. Start; 2002 Polaris 400 4×4 w/gun scab, storage box, winch, elec. Start; 25-gal. 4-wheeler weed sprayer;
LAWN & GARDEN: Agri-Fab 1000 lawn cart; Stihl 021 chain saw; Toro weed eater; wheel barrow; garden edging; bird feeders; garden tools;
HARLEY DAVIDSON & CYCLE & VEHICLE ITEMS: Harley Signs; 19-miniature Harley collectible cycles; Harley—back resst off soft tail, springer fork, 2-fat boy gas tanks, 3-pairs shocks, flat & rear fenders; 2-Mens size 10 1/2 & 2-Womens size 8 Harley biker boots; wood engraved Harley signs; 2-brand new radiators; ass’t of 1963 Nova parts, seats, new rear swaybar; from off 59 Yahama hardtail; 1968 new racing tire, last year Goodyear made; windshield;
MINI BIKE: Mini bike/chopper pit bike, runs good, needs clutch;
HOT ROD BAR STOOLS & TABLES: app. 36 Hot Rod bar swivel stools w/20 short new in box, 10 without backs & 6 w/backs; 2-Hot Rod mechanic stools; Hot Rod bar stool hi-boy table; several custom infused table tops; several bar stool swivels;
TOOLS & SHOP ITEMS: 10-drawer Stack-on tool cabinet; Stack-on tool box;Lincoln welder weld-pak 100 on cart; welding cabinet; Cal-Hawk 12-speed drill press; Lg. Ass’t of hand & power shop tools; battery chargers; halogen lights; log chains; shelving racks; DeWalt chop saw; antique planes; ass’t wood clamps; band saws; Bosch jig saw; Ramset speed drill for concrete; Rotozip; 3-Paslode nail guns; Rototool self leveling laser level; rotorooter; cement tools; air tanks; window suction; Pallet strap/banding machine; air tanks; alum. Ex. Ladder; gr.guns; jumper battery pack; battery tester; Makita cordless grinder; DeWalt 18V battery grinder; Craftsman Drill; jack stands; Craftsman sand blaster; homemade band saw; oil drain; roll around tool carts;
GREEN HOUSE RELATED ITEMS: 2-aero multi flow hydro ponic bucket systems; 2-aero flow hydro ponic watering systems for plants in 3″ mesh baskets; 2-CO2 tanks; 1000, 400 & 250 watt lights;
SPORTING GOODS: 8-gun Cabinet w/bottom storage: 2-Bushnell spotting scopes w/tri-pod; fishing poles; tackle boxes; hunting coats; gun hard cases; camping equipment;
ADV. SIGNS/LIGHTS: Mobil Gas Light; Pegasus sign; Miller Lite guitar light; Indian motorcycle sign; Leinenkugels corner light; polly gas thermometer;
HOUSEHOLD ITEMS: antique wood cabinet/wardrobe; cabinet w/glass sliding doors; several cut glass pieces; book shelves; 3-antique wicker seated chairs; bed frame w/headboard & 6-drawer bottom; nice sewing machine cabinet; couch/loveseat; Sentry combo safe; EdenPure heater; 6-bar stools; dorm size refrig;
MISC: Diamond plate double cooler on wheels; walkie talkies; Skeleton Flag; metal road signs; Tire Clock; lots coolers; Sole USA multi season 14,200 BTU heater/cools; DuraHeat Heater; 2-42″x60″ windows; ass’t of flat wall; PVC furnace stove pipes; Ox yoke; Antique Meadow Gold Galv.milk box; SS double sink; 50-elec. Fence posts;
PERSONAL PROPERTY TERMS: Cash or good check. Not responsible for accidents or losses.
TERMS: Cash or good check. Not responsible for accidents or losses.