655 Drammen Valley Rd., Mt. Horeb, Wisconsin
Approximately 113 acres more or less with approximately 60 acres tillable, 40 acres of fenced in pasture with water, balance in woods. This property is located in Section 19 of Perry Township, Dane County, Wisconsin.
- Five Bedroom Two Story Home with attached 1 ½ car Garage
- Downstairs: Kitchen, Dining Room, Living Room, Family Room/Bedroom, Master Bedroom with Full Bath
- Upstairs: Four Bedrooms, Full Bath
- Full Basement: Washer/Dryer Hook-up, LP Furnace
- Full Attic, Vinyl Siding
OUTBUILDINGS, SILOS, ETC:
- 60×100 Metal Machine Shed with dirt floor
- 32×128 Machine Shed with small cement pad for shop area
- 18×60 Stave Silo with Val Metal Ring Drive Unloader (new in 2011)
- 12×50 Poured Concrete Silo with Van Dale Pack Drive
- app. 90 ft. Covered Belt Bunk System
SCHOOLS: Mt. Horeb School System
TAXES: Approximately $3,500.00
Possession: 60 days or as agreed by all parties.
Note: Could possibly be approximately twelve more acres tillable. Pasture has a spring plus three automatic waters. Beautiful off road setting. Nestled in the hills of Mt. Horeb area. The crop land lies relatively well. Ideal for cattle or horses.
Priced @ $737,000.00
***All sizes and measurements are approximate***
For more information or private showing contact Bidlingmaier Realty @ 608-328-4878.
BIDLINGMAIER REALTY, LLC
N687 Allen Rd., Browntown, WI 53522