7385 State Road 78, Gratiot, WI. 8.63 Acre Farmette currently set up for raising and milking goats
HOME: One story home with wrap around porch on house.
- Kitchen with newer cupboards, title floor, large pantry and adjoining laundry room (appliances not included)
- Living room with carpeting
- Two bedrooms with closets, carpeted
- Vinyl siding, 4yr.old Lennox gas furnace, partial unfinished basement with cement floor
- Electric water heater and owner/owned water softener.
OUT-BUILDINGS: 100×225 ft. Pole shed less than ten years old with pens, two feed alley driveways with automatic door openers, with Double 12-Goat walk through Parlor, newer electrical, energy efficient lights. 6-mounted barn fans
20×44 Milk House: with Surge 500 gallon & Mueller 600 gallon milk coolers; 24-Surge goat milkers, milker pump. Milk House also has a 8×20 utility room.
Hog House set up as kid barn with automatic waters.
Old Barn with three pens converted to finishing kids w/lien-to that is approximately 100 ft. long with cement yard with electric water. Drive-in hay mow.
Parlor, milk house & utility room has in-floor heating but is not hooked up at present.
Old non-usable Silo
There are two wells on property with one serving the old barn.
Conventional Septic System.
2016-Real Estate Taxes: $2,644.65
Note: A nice turn key goat operation with a chance to buy the existing goat herd if interested.
**All measurements are approximate**
Subscribe & receive an email when we post new auction info:
N687 Allen Rd., Browntown, WI 53522
Office:608-328-4878 Cell: 608-558-4020